Skip to main content

Food Allergy Information

Below, you will find a list of informational pages and district forms concerning students with food allergies.


Food Allergy Management & Education Tool-Kit 2014

This valuable resource was created by doctors and allergy specialists at the Children's Hospital of St. Louis.

Pampa ISD Procedure for Requesting Special Dietary Modifications for Students
Parents/Guardians may print this as a guide in the process of acquiring special dietary modifications for a student, whether the student has a food allergy or food intolerance.


Dietary Modification Request Form
Parents/Guardians may print this form for a primary physician to fill out requesting a special dietary modification for a student. This form must be filled out annually or whenever a change is made to the dietary modification.

USDA Non-Discrimination Statement


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1)mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email:


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.