August 11, 2020
Due to guidelines set by the UIL on sports facilities’ capacity, there are many changes that we all need to be aware of before showing up and supporting our Harvesters!
- All stadiums and gymnasium capacity will be limited to 50% of the maximum capacity.
- All tickets sold this year will be general admission and will be available until the maximum number of tickets is sold.At the point that we sell out, we cannot allow additional fans into our facilities and no more tickets will be available.
- We will not be able to sell season tickets for the 2020-2021 athletic seasons.Season ticket holders will retain their seat options for the following year.
- We want all fans to have the opportunity to see the action, so we are working on a plan to possibly stream our games “live” for on-line viewing.
- All fans will be required to wear face-coverings while entering all PISD facilities and when physical distancing is not possible in the stands, concession, and in standing areas.
- All coaches and players must wear face-coverings in locker rooms, on busses, and anytime they are not on the field/court.
- We know that our parents, fans, and the community support the Harvesters and watching our student athletes is special to all of us.We also know that being in the stands for these activities is an important and cherished tradition. We regret the disturbance this has caused.
We appreciate your understanding and especially appreciate your patience and continued support for our students, players, coaches, and directors. We will continue to monitor the guidelines from UIL and will post all updates on our website and social media outlets!
Published on 08/12/2020