Online Learning Management System
- PK-12: PISD will use a Learning Management System, CANVAS, to house its learning activities. Each grade level will have learning modules that consist of daily learning material and activities.
- All virtual learners will use Google Meets or Microsoft Teams to connect with their teacher and other students.
- Teachers will provide training to students on how to use these digital tools.
- Resources will also be available for parents to learn how to support students in navigating learning through these digital tools
- In the event that students participating in In-Person Learning are required to quarantine, the education of these students will continue through Virtual Learning for the duration of the quarantine period
- All PK-12 students will check out a device for the 2020-21 school year to assist with In-Person and virtual learning
- School devices will be distributed. Students will be responsible for damages to the device.
- Private devices will not be allowed on the school network due to cybersecurity and safety filtering restrictions.
- Free Wi-Fi is available at
- Pampa ISD Administration Building
- Pampa Junior High
- Lamar Elementary
- Trinity Fellowship Church
- Central Baptist Church
STUDENT TECHNOLOGY SUPPORT